April 14, 2010
Once you’ve entered your chance to Get Shwaag’d, you have the opportunity to gain extra entries. You earn additional entries by Tweeting on Twitter, Posting on Facebook, and by Posting an invitation to Shwaag on your Facebook wall. To make sure the extra entries feature is working properly, make sure you’ve done the following:
1. Set your browser to accept Pop-Ups from http://www.Shwaag.com. To access any of the additional entry features, a second window will open. If you have your Pop-Up blocker on, you will not be able to get the extra Shwaag-Love!
2. Have your Twitter account authenticated on your Shwaag profile. Simply access your profile page, then click on “Twitter Authentication” button. Follow the prompts from there, and you’re in!
3. Have your Facebook page set to accept Apps from Shwaag. Just like any other Facebook App features, you have to set up permission for us to post on your wall when you want us to! If you play Farmville, or Mob Wars, or send cute little hugs or smiley faces to your friends, then you are already familiar with how to allow access! It’s easy, the first time you try to post to Facebook for an extra entry, you’ll be asked to allow access. Simply follow the prompts, and you’re all set!
4. Shwaag was designed for one person to have one account. We have found many of the issues that arise from using this feature may stem from members trying to have and use multiple accounts. Remember, we’re all about Social Powered Generosity. Trying to cheat the system is Social Powered Greed. Our systems are sensing when someone is not adhering to our core mission. If you’re “working the system” we advise you stop immediately! Cheating Shwaag is worse than breaking a mirror, walking under a ladder, and having a black cat cross your path…all at the same time.
April 12, 2010
Simply visit our site at www.Shwaag.com.
Once there, enter your name and email address to request a Code to Sign Up. We can’t approve all requests, however.
If you would like to watch for additional opportunities to gain membership, make sure you are following us on Twitter, and are a Fan on Facebook!
April 12, 2010
Great Question! Follow these simple steps, and you’re on your way towards Getting Shwaag’d!
- Log into your Shwaag Account. (Not yet a member?)
- See the “Featured Shwaag” item. Only the Featured Shwaag is currently available. Log in frequently, as these items change often!
- Click on the “Learn More” button on the lower right.
- On the next page, click on “Shwaag Me!”
- Read the terms of the Shwaag Giveawy Rules. Check the button under the terms that says ‘I Agree” then click the submit button. This makes our lawyers happy.
- You are now entered one time for your chance to Get Shwaag’d! We will notify you if you are the lucky Shwaag Member to receive that item!
That’s it. That’s all there is to it, no strings attached. If you want more chances to Get Shwaag’d, read how by clicking here.
April 9, 2010
If you’re asking this question, you’ve already hit the “Shwaag Me” Button on one of our awesome products. After your entry is registered, you are taken to a screen that gives you the opportunity to receive more entries by posting to Facebook and/or Twitter.
You now have a third option, the “Invite Friends” Button. Here’s how it works:
1. This feature works hand-in-hand with your Facebook account. So you will need to have a Facebook account, and have it authenticated through your Shwaag Profile.
2. When you click “Invite Friends”, you will post a message to Facebook that will give 3 of your friends a chance to sign up for membership in Shwaag.
3. The URL that posts to your page is unique to you, and only valid for 3 uses. Once 3 of your friends have signed up for Shwaag Membership, this link will no longer work.
4. You will receive an email notification each time one of your friends registers their Shwaag Membership through the Facebook link.
5. That’s it! That’s all there is to it. No need to take any further action, other than a possible Happy Dance upon reading the email, knowing you have just received yet another entry for the Shwaag of Choice! (Happy Dance Optional)
April 9, 2010
To enter to receive the Shwaag Item of your choice, simply follow these steps. That’s all you need to do for one entry.
But if you’d like to increase your chances of Getting Shwaag’d, we’d like to give you that chance. You’re also sharing the word with friends, and we’re all about Social Powered Generosity!
Once you’ve registered your chance to receive Shwaag, you’ll see the Twitter and Facebook buttons appear. If you Tweet about that Shwaag item, you will receive an additional entry for that item. If you post about that Shwaag item on your Facebook page, you automatically get yet another entry. Pretty Sweet Deal, huh?
Of course, we strongly prefer you only do that once per product, and, other than the “Invite Friends” feature you will only get 1 bonus point for the 1st twitter and/or facebook post for the duration of the product giveaway – which may last from one to many days.
Giving you great content and valuable information to share to your Social Media Connections? Yes! Giving you a way to turn your profiles into Spam-files? No way!
Now you can even Spread the Shwaag-Love by inviting friends. Want to know more?
April 9, 2010
Shwaag is in a Testing Phase at the moment, so we are keeping our membership limited. When the time is right, there will be alternate ways to become a member of Shwaag. Until then, please feel free to request a code by visiting www.Shwaag.com, and filling out your name and email address. We’ll respond to your request as soon as possible.
November 16, 2009
Shwaag™:\`shwāāg\ Premium stuff given away that you can choose to keep, give to a friend or donate to your favorite charity.
Thanks for visiting The Shwaagalicious Blog. We will be using this site over the next little while to update our Beta members on important changes that affect the site as we prepare for our public unveiling. We also look forward to bringing you regular updates on our public events and the fun times that come with preparing to launch the first social site that is powered 100% by generosity!
Thanks for being part of the Shwaag movement!