If you’re asking this question, you’ve already hit the “Shwaag Me” Button on one of our awesome products. After your entry is registered, you are taken to a screen that gives you the opportunity to receive more entries by posting to Facebook and/or Twitter.
You now have a third option, the “Invite Friends” Button. Here’s how it works:
1. This feature works hand-in-hand with your Facebook account. So you will need to have a Facebook account, and have it authenticated through your Shwaag Profile.
2. When you click “Invite Friends”, you will post a message to Facebook that will give 3 of your friends a chance to sign up for membership in Shwaag.
3. The URL that posts to your page is unique to you, and only valid for 3 uses. Once 3 of your friends have signed up for Shwaag Membership, this link will no longer work.
4. You will receive an email notification each time one of your friends registers their Shwaag Membership through the Facebook link.
5. That’s it! That’s all there is to it. No need to take any further action, other than a possible Happy Dance upon reading the email, knowing you have just received yet another entry for the Shwaag of Choice! (Happy Dance Optional)